Monday, April 6, 2009

Luca Patrick Boneno

Sorry, I am little late posting, but we have a new addition to our family! Luca Patrick Boneno was born on March 26th weighing in at 5 lbs 15 oz and he is just beautiful!!! Jennifer went into labor the night before and Kevin called me around 3am to tell us they were headed to the hospital. I dropped the girls off at school and worked for a little while before rushing up to the hospital. Baby Boneno was in a hurry to get here and I almost didn't make it in time! I finally got there and wanted to see Jennifer before it was time for her to start pushing but the nurse at the desk told me I was too late and could not go back. I was so upset and was in tears! Then Mom came out and said they were going to let me go back for a little bit, I was so Happy! Jen looked great and Kevin was so sweet to her and giving her so much support! I stayed back there for a little while as she was starting the beginning pushes. I have never been so proud of my sister, she was a total Rockstar! I went back to the wating room so Mom could come back in. All of our family and Kevin's family anxiously awaited the arrival and were all taking bets on BOY or GIRL! My vote was for GIRL.

Finally Kevin came out and told us the baby was here but would not give us any clues as to what it was, they wanted to tell us all together. So we all went into the room and Jen was holding the baby and they introduced us to Luca, IT'S A BOY!!!! He is so precious and Mom and Baby did great! Of course, the tears were flowing and once again the Griswalds took over the hospital!

I took the girls and Scott over to see Luca the next night, Ella Kate kept saying "I love Luca" but once we got there she was more interested in checking out the bathroom! Here are a bunch of pics-











1 comment:

Raquel said...

Lindsay that's awesome! I know your Mom is so happy with all the grandkids.