Thursday, April 16, 2009

Potty Time!

Big news last night! Ella Kate went Potty!!!!! I was cooking dinner and she comes and tells me she needs to go potty. So I was like, ok, let's run go sit on your potty(we have done this alot lately, but nothing ever happens, we just sit there). So we go sit on her potty and I pick up a magazine and start thumbing through it, well she needs one too she says, so she grabs the US Weekly and we are just sitting there reading. I remembered I had rice cooking, so I told her you sit right here on the potty and I will be back in a flash, gotta go stir the rice. I come running back to the bathroom and she says, "There is water in there Momma!" "There is water in there!" and is pointing to her potty! Sure enough there is! My baby finally used her potty and I missed it! I started jumping up and down and told her it was "AWESOME" and that I was so proud of her! She keeps saying "It is awesome,I am so proud of you Mommy!" So we made a big deal of it and she got a sticker, and learned a new word that she keeps repeating now-AWESOME!

No comments: