Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Potty News

I never knew I would be so excited about POO! Last night Ella Kate tells me she needs to go to the Potty. Of course, I am trying to do a million things at once and feed Riley a bottle at the same time. So Riley, Ella Kate and I all head into the bathroom so EK can sit on her potty. After about 10 minutes of sitting there, she tells me she has to poo poo. I said, "Ok, well, you are in the right place and that is what your potty is for." So she tells me, "I am doing it Momma, I am poo pooing!" She was so excited and so I was I! Of course, she wanted to see it afterwards and then I showed her how we flushed it down the big potty and she thought that was the coolest thing ever! Then we had to call Daddy at work and tell him! He brought her home a prize for being such a big girl, he got her this Dora toy backpack that talks and she loved it, she kept hugging it! She had to tell everyone she went Potty, including Riley and Roux Roux. It was too cute!

No comments: