Monday, March 16, 2009

Back to Work!!!!!

I returned to the Real World today-back to work! I dropped both of the girls off today in the pouring rain, thank goodness Kyle had just dropped off Emery and he saw us and picked up EK and brought her in under his umbrella so I could get Riley. All of Ella kate's little buddies wanted to check out Riley while Ella Kate was bawling and didn't want me to leave. I took Riley over to her room next and she was all smiles for her new teachers, that made me feel so much better! Me Me went to check on the girls mid morning and told me they were both doing great! She took Ella Kate over to see Riley and she said she just smiled at her little sister. Riley's teacher said she was having a great day and had just rocked her and was putting her down for a nap! I can't till this evening to go and pick up my girls!!!

We have been doing well, just been so busy! Riley is doing so much better now that she is off the meds and does not have to wear the arm restraints and nasal conformer. She is smiling at us now and cooing away! She even slept through the night last Thursday night! I was hoping this was going to start happening every night, but no such luck! She had her 2 month check up last Friday and was weighing in at 9 lbs 12 oz and BOY did she not like those shots, poor baby! Ella Kate is doing great too, she loves her little sister and loves to give her her noonie(pacifier) when she is crying! She is such a good big sister!

Here are a few recent pics-




1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hope things are going well for you guys! Your girls are so beautiful!!