Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ella Kate Turns 5!!!!!

I cannot believe my baby is 5 years old!!!! She woke up this morning with a huge smile and says "Mommy, look at me, I think I look taller. Don't I look like I grew some overnight!" Precious girl made me smile, she was so excited about turning 5! Riley, Daddy and I made her a special birthday breakfast and sang Happy Birthday to her! She was beaming!!!

I cannot believe that 5 years ago today, on Ash Wednesday, I was at 6p Mass and 5 minutes after leaving, my water breaks and here comes Ella Kate 2 and 1/2 weeks early! Her poor Daddy was in Home Depot trying to get paint to finish our projects when I called him and said "It's Time!" The girl had a plan of her own and was ready to make her Grand Appearance, always wanting to be in the spot light!! 5 Years later and some things never Change! Happy Birthday My Darling Diva!!!!



No comments: