Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chatty Patty

Riley is talking non stop these days and I caught her in action the other night on camera! Here she is going through all of the family-




More family, love how she says "Russell"-



And then we have this video, right after the girls' bath I was walking Riley and Ella Kate into their rooms to put their pj's on. I am trying to get a diaper when I see something on Riley's hands, I was like what in the world??? Ella Kate screamed "IT IS POOP!" Sure enough, Scott spotted poop in the hallway, seems Riley "Had to go" while in en route from the tub to her room!!! We were dying! But the funny part was everytime we asked her "Who did it?", she would blame it someone else. And she went down the list-Me Me did it, Ya Ya did it, Ella did it, Mama did it, Roux Roux did it. Here is her blaming it on her Daddy-


1 comment:

kdkate said...

That is just too cute! I can't believe she is old enough to be talking so much.