Monday, August 17, 2009

Our Little Princesses

The girls were playing Saturday morning in the living room together while I was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher. Ella Kate yells, "Mama, come see Riley! She is a princess!" I grab the camera and run in there and this is what I find-





SO CUTE! Ella Kate had dressed her sister as a princess and was very impressed with herself! My heart melted!

And then on Sunday Ella Kate was treated like a princess when we went to Chuck E Cheese for her "Potty Party!" She made it all the way around on her Potty Train so her reward was a trip to Chuck E Cheese. Katie, Russell, Mills, and Lib and Alycee, Norm, and the boys all met us there. We had a great time! Riley even enjoyed herself! Scott helped Ella Kate win alot of tickets(I think he secretly had a blast!) and they got lots of prizes! Here are some pics-
















1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! Love Princess Riley!! Your girls are so cute and always so happy!