Monday, January 12, 2009

Just waiting on Riley!

Last week was crazy! Work was SO busy and I start having contractions on Tuesday. I decided to go to the doctor on Wednesday to have things checked out and sure enough, I was having contractions every 5-7 minutes. But they described them as wimpy contractions, so not enough to admit me. But my doctor said she had a strong feeling she would be doing a c-section on before Monday(TODAY). Well, the week and weekend past and I still had contractions but nothing that sent me to the hospital. On Friday, my left foot was so swollen I looked like Shrek! Didn't feel too well on Saturday, but I kept on trucking! We went to Jen and Kevin's 4-D ultrasound and got our first real glimpse of Baby Boneno-he/she is precious and brought tears to my eyes! It was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to meet the little bambino in a few short months! Afterwards, I took Ella Kate to Camden's birthday party at the Bouncing Tiger and she had a blast!

And now here we are on Monday and I am about to leave to go to the doctor. Hoping and praying they say "It's Time"! We shall see! Come on RILEY, Mommy is growing impatient!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Riley will be here before you know it! I can't wait to "meet" her!