Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Love You!

Ella Kate now says I love you! It is the sweetest thing ever! We say "I love you Ella Kate" and she says, " I wuv you". Here she is in the bath tub and you can hear her saying it. I know, why am I filming her in tub, well, it is getting harder and harder to get her on video because she wants to watch the "baby" which means she wants to see herself on the camera. And she would not let me take her bow out, I guess she wanted to look pretty while bathing. She loves her bathtime, especially splashing her mommy with water!

:

1 comment:

3greenbeans said...

Wow, that was awhile ago and she says it so clearly! Ava and I have been watching this video over and over again (per her request) for the last half hour.

Thanks for keeping us entertained Ella Kate!